Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The beginning of the end

I remember walking up the stairs to my friends house when I heard it. I knew exactly what it was, and I was about to experience it for myself. I opened the door and there it was in all it's glory- the sounds of Black Metal by Venom coming out of the speakers. It was the moment where I had finally experienced something I heard so many other people talk about - Venom and the whole world of black metal. Little did I know that day would be the first day, up and including today where music would shape and define my life. That's what this blog is all about. Giving some bands the small amount of exposure I can give them to hopefully remind some of you about times in your life or introduce you to bands who will define your life. I will also expose bands to a world that will grab them and give them a try. It's all about knowing the past and exploring into the future, it all comes together here, at the beginning of the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home